Returns & Right of withdrawal
Do you want to return an ordered item?
Please send us an email with your "order number" in the subject line (#1234) and the word "Return" to email@example.com.
Please send me my return shipping label now.
We will provide you with a return label attached that you can print at home to send the parcel back free of charge.
Please note that we reserve the right to invoice you for any loss in value of the goods for which you are responsible.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Urban Sports GmbH, Michaelkirchstraße 20, 10179 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample withdrawal form, which, however, is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer; for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery; for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to withdraw the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
To Urban Sports GmbH, Michaelkirchstraße 20, 10179 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com
- Herewith I/we (*) withdraw the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.